Thursday, January 2, 2014

Boys and Girls It's Story Time



So I was reading a story on Sexetc.org the other day about a girl who asked her teacher what an orgasm is. This girl was 9wonder  old. I started thinking to myself if a 9 year old is wondering what a orgasm is why don't elementar schools offer sex education. I didn't get my first sex education class until i was in 8th grade and by that time I already knew what a condom was and what an STD was. 


Teachers always say If you have a question there is probably someone else in the classroom that has the same question. So I wonder are a lot of elementary kids wondering what an orgasm is. Is it time to start telling them the birds and the bees earlier then 8th grade? 


To read the story I referenced in here go to Sextect.org

No comments:

Post a Comment